Types of Wall Lights
To create the perfect ambience in your home, consider the purchase and fitting of beautiful, stylish wall lights. Wall lamps come in various shapes and styles and look great in hallways, bedrooms and living rooms. You can use indoor wall lights to highlight artwork or furniture, or you can use them to create a unique atmosphere in your living area.
Benefits of Indoor Wall Lights
There are many advantages to having wall lamps in your home. One of the major benefits is the variety of choices on offer. Choose from a multitude of shapes, sizes, and colours to match your décor and create the best lighting in your home. Wall lighting works well teamed with ceiling lights to subtly highlight specific features in the room. Alternately, you can mount them at eye level to create a dramatic touch. Finally, they are easy to install and are a great space saver compared to other types of lighting available.
Types of Wall Lights
- Decorative Lights: These add a touch of elegance to your room.
- Bathroom and Shaver Lights: A selection that offers the right amount of lighting for those early morning activities such as shaving and grooming.
- LED Lights: An energy efficient choice that uses 90% less power than traditional bulbs. Low cost and highly durable LED lights are a great choice for efficient and quality wall lighting.
- Picture Lights: Show off those striking works of art and family photographs with picture lights. These lights create a focal point that brings artwork to life in your home.
- Wall Spotlights: Spotlights are ideal for kitchen and hallways. They can light up specific areas and work well for task lighting.
- Wall Washers: Directing light either upwards or downwards, these lights can illuminate all areas. They are great for narrow spaces and small rooms, as well as for hallways and bathrooms.
Where Can Wall Lighting be Used?
- Create a subtle and relaxed atmosphere by using these lights in hallways and stairways.
- Use living room wall lighting for reading or other tasks, highlighting specific artworks and features, or setting a mood.
- Install bathroom wall lighting for daily grooming or relaxing in your bath or spa.
- Save space with bedroom wall lights by installing them next to your bed rather than table lamps, or next to your mirror.
For over 40 years, Abbeygate Lighting has been serving residents in Suffolk and Norfolk. Customers can choose from a vast array of lighting options in our three magnificent showrooms in Bury St Edmunds, Norwich, and Felixstowe. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and strive to provide you with the best lighting options at the most reasonable prices. To learn more, please browse our lighting goods on our online store or visit us in person at one of our showrooms. If you have any questions about our products or services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our knowledgeable staff right away.